Businesses wish to develop high-performing apps to survive in the highly-competitive world. To gain an edge, they seek ways to keep customers engaged on various devices that they use. Thus, developers prefer using a combination of React.js and Node.js environment.
What’s React.js and Node.js?
Node.js can add, modify, and delete data in the database. It can be used for collecting form data, or write, create, open, read, and close files available on the server.
React.js combined with Node.js
When it comes to the list of development platforms that are considered superb for running a React application web server, Node.js easily makes it in the list of top five. That’s because Node uses the NPM registry and easily installs packages via the NPM CLI. Node modules, including webpack, help developers to bundle a React app as a single file. The combination proves to be superb for web apps that handle high-server load. It is considered as the best option for hosting and running web servers as well.
Node.js addresses bulk requests with the help of a speed-optimized V8 engine. Quantity and quality are ensured as requests are handled through callback functions.
Developers also opt for Nodejs while developing React apps that need continued server connection for data streaming.
- Reusable user interface modules can be easily created by combining Node.js and React.js. The data and modules are ideal for maintaining large applications as well as improve readability across various devices.
- Along with its use for developing a browser, app development companies use React.js in combination with Node.js to render in a server.
- Node.js environment supports React.js code execution. Server-side rendering becomes easy as components from React DOM can work easily with Node.js.
- Another crucial benefit is the fact that developers can use Node.js to run React application’s web server with Node tools that can work without a Node Web Server. Thus, it can even work with a backend web framework like Ruby on Rails. Put simply, developers can build the RoR asset Pipeline with Node’s assets.
- Building JSON APIs becomes easy.
If you are searching for a team of dedicated developers who can work on projects involving both React and Node, you should get in touch with SSI. The team has provided mobile app development solutions and IOT App development services to small and large firms from various categories.